Monday, February 20, 2006

Did the Beach Thing

lonely shell on beachI did the beach thing yesterday. Yesterday's plan was to hop in the car, with GBF in tow for company, and drive somewhere for a photography expedition. When GBF and I were discussing possible destinations, the heat of the day was already upon us, so we decided to head to the coast in search of a cooling sea breeze. I only took a handful of photos during our trip, which was far less than I would have liked, but things like eating, resting and shopping kind of got in the way of photo taking. Not to mind. I may head back to the same spot this coming Wednesday morning as I now have some ideas on the images I would like to capture.

As for today, I spent the vast majority of it working on my TAFE certificate. I finalised my second piece of assessment and submitted it. I then did some base work on my third piece of assessment. This third assessment piece is quite a bit more involved than the initial two pieces. It involves firstly writing a report comparing two web authoring systems which offer graphical templates and secondly designing three website templates for a fictitious client. It should prove to be quite challenging and fun.

That's it for me tonight. I'm off to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Luke and I took the kids to the mouth of the maroochy river, right at the beach, on saturday. Stayed there for hours. I made sure the kids reapplied their sunscreen, but didn't think to do my own, or remind Luke lol. Oops... sunburn! (and crap did he whinge lol)

    Then on Sunday we went to the cotton tree aquatic centre and went swimming undercover ALL day. It was heaven.

    It was soooo hot on the wkend there was nothing else to do but seek out water!!! :P

    ReplyDelete