Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend Update

Well, it's been a few days since I've posted, essentially because Hubby and I had a busy weekend. On Saturday we travelled into the semi big smoke to attend the wedding of my boss' son. It was a lovely wedding. The ceremony was held at the top of a coastal hill in a national park. It was a beautiful setting, made all the more special because of the significance the spot holds for the groom and his family. Only a few short years ago the groom's father's ashes were scattered over the ocean from the same hillside.

Now that the rush of the weekend is over, I am feeling sombre. Today turned out to be quite okay, but for whatever reason I decided to pick up my current weapon of choice tonight. I don't know why. It has been over a week since I've indulged in any SH so I just needed to do a little tonight. It's relaxed me a little.

It's time for me to retire to my bedroom though and watch a little TV before drifting off to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. If only the effects of SH weren't so soothing, maybe we wouldn't do it, I don't know if I would anyway. Looks like a nice wedding, and the spot is perfect. I'm so glad you posted a pic, because when we were chatting, I was trying to imagine it in my head. Please be careful ok?

    ReplyDelete