Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just a Tad Warm

Phew! What a day! For some inexplicable reason, Ergon Energy (the local electricity company) decided to do some work in my area. It's great that they upgraded their equipment and all, but it resulted in the electricity being turned off during the hottest part of the day. How bright was that! Today's temperature only made it to the mid 30's (Celsius), but it sure felt steamy enough without the airconditioner humming away or at least a fan circulating the air. It must be time to move to Tasmania. Ick!

Anyway, time to move onto the obligatory "how have I been today" part of the post. In short, I'm still feeling pretty average. I'm having problems trying to shake these current blues. I'll blame going on camp ... just because I can. The experience sort of made me realise what I may be missing and, as a result, I've been left feeling a little empty. What's new, hey.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting just how many people don't like the crappy service Ergon Energy provides :)

    But trust me - you would not like to move to Tasmania. We spent 7 years there and, while it's a great place for a holiday, living there full-time is not our idea of fun.

    ReplyDelete