Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!

Now that I (hopefully) have an extension for last term's TAFE work due to my hospital stay, I have quite a bit of spare time on my hands at the moment. To keep busy, I have been creating a website for Hubby which I promised him some time ago. I've been ultra focused on building the site too. Apart from the odd commitment I've had to fulfill, I have been working non-stop on the site, so much so I think my eyes are turning the shape of my computer's monitor! Mmmm ... maybe I should put my contact lens in or something. *smiles*

Although just a simple table layout, the website seems to be coming along nicely. There is still a huge amount of work to be done on it though. Hubby wants the site to have quite a few pages ... six so far, as well as a forum. He seems to be overly keen on the site sporting a whole lot of graphics too. I feel sorry for anyone trying to open the page on a dial-up connection. They haven't got a hope in Hades! Hubby doesn't like to do things by halves, that's for sure.

Apart from building the website, I have done the social outing thing a couple of times and even tried to attend a regional museums' conference over the weekend. It's a long story, but suffice to say crowds of people and me just don't get along. *mumbles something about being too disso-y and panicky ... grrr*

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! the site looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to hear you keeping busy, and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, missed the website link. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete