Sunday, June 18, 2006

Home and Changes

Well, I'm home from hospital. Actually I've been home for a few days. I left hospital around lunch time on Thursday and arrived home that evening.

Thanks to everyone who left comments on my last post. It's great to know that there are people out there in blog land who care and have been in similar situations, even more so since I have been so slack with blogging of late. You guys rock!

After an increase of meds that helped lessen my constantly "stoned" feeling, I found hospital to be incredibly relaxing. Meals brought to your room, nothing to do except watch TV, read a book or sit outside smoking cigarettes watching the birds flutter around the garden ... it was great! Towards the end of my stay, despite the remaining underlying feeling of sadness, I definitely felt more calm and together.

Unfortunately, just after leaving hospital, my stress levels climbed dramatically. Gawd knows why. I don't have much to be stressed about in my daily life. I guess some things don't make a lot of sense. Mind you, being home and feeling like I should be keeping busy with "wifely duties" and a husband that seems to enjoy reminding me of that fact regularly does tend to make me feel pretty inadequate. Oh well. You get that, hey.

I haven't been completely idle since returning home though. Yesterday saw another trip into the semi big smoke because Hubby had an appointment to attend. Apart from the trip, I have been playing around with making my very own blog template from scratch. I think I might just have it working properly now too. *does a happy dance* I decided to keep it black and grey because, well, you can't screw that up too much. *smiles* I'm pretty happy with the result also.

1 comment:

  1. hey disso.
    glad you're back :)

    i can't believe you did this from scratch; your site looks awesome :D

    looks to be working perfectly from my end,too :)

    ReplyDelete