Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hospital Bound

I'm off to hospital. Within a handful of hours I will be in the car travelling to the semi big smoke to be admitted into hospital. I've been disso'ing a lot of late, which was neither here nor there really. I'm getting used to that sort of thing and to be quite frank, I'm beyond giving a toss.

Things have turned pear shaped now though. I disso'ed big time in front of the pdoc during our appointment this afternoon. As a result, that part of me lost its mind and uttered what it had been thinking. The pdoc wanted to admit me then and there, but luckily I had a friend with me who wouldn't have been able to get home without me there to drive the car. So, I got to come home and pack which is good.

Ahhh, but 'sigh' on the hospital thing I guess. It's been a year since I was last admitted ... and then a year before that. I wonder if this is going to become a yearly thing?

7 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I hope also that you feel better soon. Hospital can be a real downer. So I hope that you find the staff helpful and the patients
    people you can feel comfortable being with for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey disso_k
    take care of yourself, ok? get well and see you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. get well soon.
    more life is waiting!!!
    have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there girl. I hope that you find the help you need there. I am sending you all my healing positive energy. We'll all be here to welcome you back when you are feeling better. :)

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you don't know me--I just found your blog a couple of weeks ago--but I've been in the hospital a few times. So I know some of what it's like and I'm thinking of you there. Take gentle care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thinking of you. I found the hospital an incredible respite from my daily stressors. I hope you find it that way as well.

    ReplyDelete