Monday, September 04, 2006

Its a Strange One

Today has turned out to be one heck of a strange day. This morning I woke up just after 6:30 to my husky alarm clock. I spent the morning on the computer, primarily compiling an alphabetical list of names for my Central Queensland Cemeteries website. It was a hard slog though, so I didn't get much done. Even during the morning I felt a little tired and unmotivated.

The afternoon saw me watching a little television, snoozing on the couch for a spell and spending a little more time aimlessly wandering around the Internet. The tiredness definitely had a grip on me by the afternoon and even though I really needed to get stuck into my last TAFE assignment for the term, I just didn't have the motivation to even begin work on it, let alone focus on it for any length of time. It almost goes without saying that I didn't have the drive or energy to get off my butt and cook a meal for Hubby's crib tonight. Thank goodness for takeaway, even if it does cost a fortune.

Tonight is just plain weird. I've gone beyond the tiredness I think yet I can't bring myself to do anything. I tried cleaning up the kitchen, but I only got half way through clearing the clean dishes from the dishwasher before I stumbled back to the couch. I feel strange too. The weather is hot and sticky. I feel like lead. I'm as sluggish as a sloth. My mind is devoid of thought. I am totally not with it. I could barely converse with GBF when he was trying to talk to me earlier. It was just too strange trying to keep up with what he was saying.

So, is the decrease in medication finally catching up with me? Damn, its hard to tell. I have the potential to feel as off as I do now any old time I guess.

I'm still a bit concerned about going off the medication like I planned to do. The medication feels like my crutch and I am scared of loosing it. I just have to keep focused on the end result I am trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment