Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back to It

Today I re-entered the world of being a full-time student.

I haven't done any work on my TAFE certificate since I was admitted into hospital in early June. Thankfully, I subsequently received an extension for last term's work (the stuff that I didn't quite finish) up until the end of this current term. Today I decided to get a wriggle on and start studying for this term which officially started last Tuesday, but hey, better late than never.

I should have a relatively easy time with my TAFE study this term. Since I completed about half of my workload last term, I only have to work on three more modules to finish everything off by the end of term on 22 September. If I continue to steadily work on the remaining modules, I should have everything well and truly finalised by the cut off date. Better yet, I shouldn't have to rush so I can spend more time on getting things just how I like them. Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're getting on with things! It's great to hear. And congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete