Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tagged! Woohoo!

Hey, it's been a while between tags (thanks Seraphism). This one is all about the seven songs which have formed the soundtrack to my recent days. Since I drove into the semi big smoke yesterday, I had quite a few to chose from because I played CD after CD to make the trip seem shorter. Anyway, without further ado (stifles a giggle) here are the seven songs which resonated to me:
  1. Face the Day - The Angels
  2. Numb - Linkin Park
  3. Hit the Floor - Linkin Park
  4. Shit Towne - Live
  5. Photograph - Nickelback
  6. My Immortal - Evanescence
  7. Left Outside Alone - Anastacia
Oh oops! I nearly forgot to tag some people. Ummm, let's see. Oh, I dunno. Anyone who stumbles across this post and wants to have a go. How does that sound? :)

2 comments:

  1. ahhh ado. erhum well yes i knew that. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Just a thought, but your songs all seem to be of the same general theme lol.

    I won't do my list.. cos I'm in a goodish mood today. And I don't want to be associated with "nice songs". :D

    ReplyDelete