Thursday, March 02, 2006

Eek! "Scary" Dream

Okay, maybe it wasn't a scary dream per se, but it certainly had its very own "WTF!" aspect.

Last night's dream centred on the school where I used to work and its acting DP (yep, the scary wench herself). For some godforsaken reason, I had accepted a job there again. This particular job was supposed to be a on a very casual basis. It didn't seem to turn out that way however. On my first day, I sat in on a class. Then came my conversation with the incredibly fake DP. She was acting all friendly and such, but I knew she was just faking her way through her niceties. I asked her about the kids I would be working with and the hours I would be working. Of course the acting DP had not organised anything. She gave me the impression that I would be working many more hours than had originally been agreed upon. She didn't have a clue about what classes I would be assisting in and which kids I was there to help. She was the definition of incompetent.

Thankfully that is all I remember from the dream. Why I would dream about her and the school is beyond me. I think I need to have a shower just to cleanse myself. Ick!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh.

    That sucks. What an exhausting dream. Having to jump into a situation without any plan from the director. Man, I hope you don't have anymore of those dreams. My bad ones keep coming despite the added Seroquel.

    Anyway, sweet dreams in the future sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete