Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just Fucking Wonderful!

Warning! Strong language following!

I just received an email from my TAFE tutor. Essentially he has accused me of cheating in my last assignment. He thinks I used an authoring program to code the html. WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Fuck, it took me ages to code that shit by hand and ages pawing through books on how to achieve the desired result. And for gawd's sake, I am not a come-by-lately when it comes to creating and managing websites. I created and maintained my last workplace's site for fuck sake.

What else can possibly go wrong? Over the past couple of days I have been writing my "real" journal entries out in longhand because, well, they have been rather disturbing and probably better not published here on this blog. Can anything else happen to make this fucking depression worse? I'm almost at the end of my tether as it is.

*Insert scream here*

Updated: Well, I've discovered how I can finally shed a tear ... out of frustration and anger. Unfortunately it leads to SH as well. Oh well. At least it was done over existing scars. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment