Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blog Neglect

haloed feet?My poor little blog! It's been ages since I posted and even longer since I posted regularly. What a serious case of neglect! It's amazing that my blog is still breathing! I should be arrested or something!

The truth is that things have been pretty sucky for a while now. There's been no real reason for it. There never is. I just fell into a bad head space and it's been bloody near impossible to claw my way out of it. The dreaded "D's" returned with a vengeance. I've been feeling really down and I still feel like someone else has invaded my body and is doing all the moving and talking for me. Grrr! Stupid brain! I just wish it would end!

a bizarre yoga position?So, what's the best treatment for being in a sucky place? Getting together with a friend who is damn near close to being as insane as you are, laying in the slightly overgrown and moist grass in his back yard in the middle of the night and taking the most bizarre photos of anything and everything.

And here are the results! Top left are my feet which apparently come with their very own green halo. Middle right is me in the middle of some sort of bizarre yoga position. Finally, bottom left is my friend's and my version of a full moon etch-a-sketch.

full moon etch-a-sketchingMmmm ... there was definitely substance abuse happening that night I think. *smiles*

Weirdness aside, I am now officially on Easter break from my TAFE course. Despite everything, I was able to successfully finish off all my assessment pieces before the end of the term. I've even already enrolled in the next stage of the course which either starts on the 19th according to my TAFE tutor or on the 24th according to the TAFE customer service person whom I spoke to when I re-enrolled. Hey, you got to love how TAFE operates!

4 comments:

  1. Cute feet! Nice to see you back, even if for just a little while. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back disso, nice photos :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! Totally understand the headspace thing as I'm clawing my way out myself. It's wonderful to hear your taking courses and doing well. Pat on the back to ya, go girl!

    ReplyDelete